Peanut Butter Cookies: A Delicious Egg-Free Twist
Peanut butter cookies are a classic treat loved by many. They are soft, chewy, and packed with rich peanut flavor. But what if you’re looking for a recipe that doesn’t include eggs? Whether you have an egg allergy, dietary restrictions, or simply ran out of eggs in your pantry, fear not! We have the perfect egg-free peanut butter cookie recipe for you.
Eggs typically play a crucial role in baking, providing structure and moisture to the dough. However, with the right substitution and a few tweaks to the traditional recipe, you can still achieve fantastic results without eggs.
Here’s an easy and delicious egg-free peanut butter cookie recipe that will satisfy your cravings:
– 1 cup creamy peanut butter
– 1/2 cup granulated sugar
– 1/2 cup brown sugar (packed)
– 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened)
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 and 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract until light and fluffy.
- Add the creamy peanut butter to the mixture and continue mixing until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture while continuously mixing until a thick dough forms.
- Using a spoon or cookie scoop, drop rounded tablespoons of dough onto the prepared baking sheet about two inches apart.
- Gently press down on each cookie with a fork in a crisscross pattern to create the classic peanut butter cookie appearance.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
These egg-free peanut butter cookies are incredibly flavorful and have a wonderfully soft texture. The absence of eggs doesn’t compromise their taste or quality in any way. They are perfect for sharing with friends, family, or enjoying as a sweet treat for yourself.
Feel free to experiment with this recipe by adding chocolate chips, chopped nuts, or even a sprinkle of sea salt on top before baking. You can also use crunchy peanut butter if you prefer some extra texture in your cookies.
So, whether you’re avoiding eggs or simply want to try something different, these egg-free peanut butter cookies will not disappoint. Give them a try and indulge in their delightful peanut butter goodness without the need for eggs!
6 Reasons to Love Peanut Butter Cookies Without Eggs!
- Peanut butter cookies without eggs are quick and easy to make.
- They are naturally gluten-free, making them a great option for those on a gluten-free diet.
- They can be made with minimal ingredients, often just peanut butter and sugar or honey.
- The texture of the cookie is crisp on the outside and chewy in the middle, with an intense peanut flavor that makes them irresistible!
- Peanut butter cookies without eggs are perfect for those who have an egg allergy or intolerance as they do not contain any egg products at all.
- Because they don’t require any special equipment or baking skills, they’re ideal for novice bakers looking to practice their baking skills!
6 Cons of Eggless Peanut Butter Cookies: Dry Texture, Lack of Flavor, Limited Rise, Difficulty Achieving Chewiness, Spreading During Baking, and Reduced Sweetness
- The texture of the cookie may be too dry or crumbly.
- May lack flavor without eggs to help enhance the taste.
- Peanut butter cookies without eggs may not rise as much as those with eggs would.
- Without egg, it is more difficult to achieve a chewy texture in the cookie.
- They are more likely to spread out during baking if there is no egg to bind them together and hold their shape better while cooking.
- Without an egg, they may not be as sweet or have enough moisture for a good flavor profile when compared to recipes using eggs in them
Peanut butter cookies without eggs are quick and easy to make.
Peanut Butter Cookies Without Eggs: Quick and Easy Delights
One of the many pros of making peanut butter cookies without eggs is the speed and simplicity of the process. With just a few basic ingredients, you can whip up a batch of these delectable treats in no time.
Eggs often require careful handling and sometimes need to be brought to room temperature before use. However, by removing eggs from the equation, you eliminate these extra steps, making the cookie-making process even more convenient.
The absence of eggs also means that you don’t have to worry about potential risks associated with consuming raw eggs. This makes it safer for everyone, including children, pregnant women, or those with compromised immune systems, to enjoy these delightful cookies.
To make peanut butter cookies without eggs, you can rely on pantry staples like peanut butter, sugar, flour, and butter or oil. By combining these ingredients and following a simple recipe, you’ll have a batch of warm and delicious cookies ready to enjoy in just a matter of minutes.
The quick preparation time doesn’t compromise the taste or texture either. These egg-free peanut butter cookies still boast that irresistible softness and chewiness that we all love. They are perfect for satisfying sudden cravings or when you need to whip up a sweet treat for unexpected guests.
Whether you’re short on time or simply prefer an egg-free option, these quick and easy peanut butter cookies without eggs are sure to become a favorite in your household. Enjoy their rich flavor and delightful texture without any hassle or compromise.
So why not give this egg-free recipe a try? Indulge in their melt-in-your-mouth goodness and share them with friends and family. With their simplicity and speed, you’ll find yourself making these delightful treats more often than ever before!
They are naturally gluten-free, making them a great option for those on a gluten-free diet.
Peanut Butter Cookies: A Gluten-Free Delight
If you’re following a gluten-free diet, finding delicious treats can sometimes be a challenge. However, there is one sweet delight that naturally fits the bill – peanut butter cookies without eggs. Not only are they egg-free, but they are also naturally gluten-free, making them a fantastic option for those with gluten sensitivities or celiac disease.
Gluten, a protein found in wheat, barley, and rye, can cause discomfort and digestive issues for those with gluten-related conditions. Thankfully, peanut butter cookies without eggs provide a safe and tasty alternative for individuals who need to avoid gluten.
The absence of wheat flour in this recipe is what makes these cookies naturally gluten-free. Instead of using traditional all-purpose flour that contains gluten, this recipe calls for alternative flours such as almond flour or oat flour. These flours not only add a delightful nutty flavor but also provide a tender texture to the cookies.
By replacing regular flour with gluten-free alternatives, peanut butter cookies without eggs become an excellent option for anyone looking to enjoy a sweet treat without compromising their dietary needs or taste preferences. They offer a delectable combination of rich peanut butter flavor and melt-in-your-mouth goodness while being completely free from gluten-containing ingredients.
Whether you have celiac disease, gluten sensitivity or simply choose to follow a gluten-free lifestyle, these cookies are sure to satisfy your cravings. They can be enjoyed by everyone at gatherings or as an indulgent treat during your afternoon tea or coffee break.
So if you’re on the lookout for a scrumptious dessert that doesn’t contain any eggs or gluten, look no further than peanut butter cookies without eggs. With their natural gluten-free nature and irresistible taste, they offer the perfect solution for those seeking delicious treats while adhering to their dietary needs. Give them a try and experience the joy of biting into a soft and chewy cookie that’s both gluten-free and full of peanut buttery goodness.
They can be made with minimal ingredients, often just peanut butter and sugar or honey.
Peanut Butter Cookies with No Eggs: Simplicity at its Finest
One of the greatest advantages of making peanut butter cookies without eggs is the minimal number of ingredients required. In fact, you can often create these delectable treats with just peanut butter and sugar or honey.
The simplicity of this recipe is a game-changer for several reasons. Firstly, it means that you don’t have to worry about running out to the store to buy eggs when a sudden craving strikes. With just a few pantry staples, you can whip up a batch of delicious cookies in no time.
Secondly, the minimal ingredient list makes these cookies incredibly budget-friendly. Peanut butter and sugar are usually pantry staples that many households already have on hand. This means you can satisfy your sweet tooth without breaking the bank.
Lastly, the simplicity of these egg-free peanut butter cookies allows the true star ingredient to shine – peanut butter itself. Without the addition of eggs, the rich and creamy flavor of peanut butter takes center stage. Each bite is packed with that unmistakable nutty goodness we all know and love.
To make these cookies, all you need to do is combine equal parts creamy peanut butter and sugar or honey in a bowl. Mix until well combined, then drop rounded tablespoons onto a baking sheet and bake until golden brown around the edges. It’s as easy as that!
Of course, you can always get creative and add additional ingredients like chocolate chips, chopped nuts, or even a sprinkle of sea salt for extra flavor and texture. But even in its simplest form, this egg-free peanut butter cookie recipe delivers an incredible taste experience.
So whether you’re looking for a quick and easy dessert option or want to enjoy the pure essence of peanut butter in cookie form, these minimal ingredient peanut butter cookies are sure to satisfy your cravings. Give them a try and discover just how delightful simplicity can be!
The texture of the cookie is crisp on the outside and chewy in the middle, with an intense peanut flavor that makes them irresistible!
Indulge in Irresistible Egg-Free Peanut Butter Cookies
One of the many pros of baking peanut butter cookies without eggs is the incredible texture they offer. These cookies boast a unique combination of crispness on the outside and chewiness in the middle, creating a delightful contrast that will leave you wanting more.
The absence of eggs allows the cookies to spread slightly more during baking, resulting in a beautifully golden and crispy exterior. As you take your first bite, you’ll experience a satisfying crunch that gives way to a soft and chewy center. This texture combination adds an extra level of enjoyment to every bite.
But it’s not just the texture that makes these egg-free peanut butter cookies so irresistible; it’s also their intense peanut flavor. With each mouthful, you’ll be greeted by the rich and nutty taste of pure peanut butter. It’s like a burst of peanut goodness that envelops your taste buds and leaves you craving for another cookie.
The secret lies in using high-quality creamy peanut butter as the main ingredient. Its smooth consistency blends seamlessly into the dough, ensuring an even distribution of flavor throughout each cookie. The result is a batch of cookies that perfectly captures the essence of peanuts, making them an absolute delight for any peanut lover.
Whether you choose to enjoy these egg-free peanut butter cookies with a glass of cold milk or savor them on their own, their crisp-chewy texture and intense peanut flavor will undoubtedly leave you satisfied. They are perfect for any occasion – from family gatherings to solo indulgence moments.
So why not give this egg-free version a try? You’ll be amazed at how such simple modifications can create such incredible results. Bake up a batch today and experience firsthand why these irresistible treats have become a favorite among cookie enthusiasts everywhere. Get ready to fall in love with the perfect blend of textures and flavors found in every bite!
Peanut butter cookies without eggs are perfect for those who have an egg allergy or intolerance as they do not contain any egg products at all.
Peanut Butter Cookies without Eggs: A Perfect Solution for Egg Allergies or Intolerances
For individuals with egg allergies or intolerances, finding delicious baked goods can sometimes be a challenge. However, when it comes to peanut butter cookies, there is a perfect solution – peanut butter cookies without eggs. These delightful treats not only cater to those with egg allergies but also offer a delectable option for anyone looking to enjoy a cookie without eggs.
Egg allergies can range from mild to severe, and in some cases, even the smallest trace of egg can cause an allergic reaction. That’s where egg-free peanut butter cookies come in. By eliminating eggs from the recipe entirely, these cookies provide a safe and enjoyable option for those who cannot consume eggs.
Not only are these cookies allergen-friendly, but they also retain all the deliciousness and texture that makes peanut butter cookies so irresistible. The absence of eggs does not compromise their taste or quality in any way. In fact, some may argue that they are even more flavorful and chewy than their traditional counterparts.
In addition to catering to those with egg allergies or intolerances, peanut butter cookies without eggs can also be enjoyed by anyone looking for a different twist on this classic treat. They offer a unique flavor profile and a satisfyingly soft texture that will leave you craving more.
Whether you have an egg allergy or simply want to try something new, these egg-free peanut butter cookies are the perfect solution. They allow everyone to indulge in the joy of freshly baked cookies without any worries about allergic reactions or dietary restrictions.
So if you’re in search of a delectable treat that is safe for those with egg allergies or intolerances, look no further than peanut butter cookies without eggs. With their incredible taste and allergen-friendly nature, they are sure to satisfy your cookie cravings while keeping your health needs in mind.
Because they don’t require any special equipment or baking skills, they’re ideal for novice bakers looking to practice their baking skills!
Peanut Butter Cookies with No Eggs: Perfect for Novice Bakers
One of the many pros of making peanut butter cookies without eggs is that they are incredibly beginner-friendly. Whether you’re new to baking or simply looking to improve your skills, this egg-free recipe is an excellent choice.
Unlike some more intricate baked goods, these peanut butter cookies don’t require any special equipment or advanced baking techniques. The simple ingredients and straightforward instructions make them an ideal starting point for novice bakers.
With just a few basic kitchen tools and pantry staples, you can easily whip up a batch of delicious peanut butter cookies in no time. The absence of eggs eliminates the need for extra steps like separating yolks from whites or worrying about overmixing the batter.
By following the recipe mentioned earlier and practicing with these egg-free cookies, novice bakers can gain confidence in their abilities while still achieving fantastic results. Baking is all about learning and experimenting, and these cookies provide the perfect opportunity to do just that.
Additionally, because this recipe doesn’t rely on eggs for structure, the likelihood of ending up with dry or crumbly cookies is significantly reduced. This means even if you slightly underbake them, they will still maintain a soft and chewy texture that everyone loves.
So, if you’re a beginner baker eager to practice your skills or someone looking for a simple yet delicious treat to make, try your hand at making peanut butter cookies without eggs. You’ll be amazed at how easy and rewarding it can be to create homemade cookies that are sure to impress friends and family alike.
Remember, baking is all about having fun and enjoying the process. So grab your mixing bowl, preheat that oven, and let those delightful peanut butter aromas fill your kitchen as you embark on your baking adventure!
The texture of the cookie may be too dry or crumbly.
When it comes to baking peanut butter cookies without eggs, there is one potential con to be aware of: the texture of the cookie may be too dry or crumbly. Eggs typically provide moisture and act as a binding agent in baking, helping to create a soft and chewy texture.
Without eggs, the dough may lack some of the moisture needed to achieve the desired consistency. As a result, the cookies can turn out drier and more prone to crumbling. This can be disappointing if you’re expecting a perfectly tender and moist cookie.
However, fear not! There are ways to mitigate this potential issue when making egg-free peanut butter cookies. Here are a few tips:
- Adjust the peanut butter: Opt for a creamy peanut butter with a slightly higher fat content. This will help add moisture to the dough and prevent it from becoming too dry.
- Increase the fat content: Consider adding an extra tablespoon or two of softened butter or vegetable oil to compensate for the lack of moisture from eggs.
- Add a liquid ingredient: Incorporate ingredients like milk, almond milk, or even applesauce into the dough. These liquids can help add moisture and improve the overall texture of your cookies.
- Chill the dough: Before baking, refrigerate your cookie dough for at least 30 minutes. Chilling allows the ingredients to meld together and helps prevent excessive spreading during baking, resulting in a more tender cookie.
- Don’t overbake: Keep a close eye on your cookies while they’re in the oven and remove them as soon as they start turning golden brown around the edges. Overbaking can lead to further dryness and crumbliness.
By following these tips, you can overcome any potential dryness or crumbliness when making egg-free peanut butter cookies. Remember that experimentation is key when adapting recipes, so don’t be afraid to make adjustments based on your personal preferences.
While the absence of eggs may present a challenge in achieving the perfect texture, it shouldn’t discourage you from enjoying these delightful treats. With a little extra care and attention to detail, you can still savor the delicious flavors of peanut butter cookies, even without eggs.
May lack flavor without eggs to help enhance the taste.
Peanut Butter Cookies with No Eggs: A Potential Flavor Conundrum
When it comes to baking peanut butter cookies without eggs, there is one potential con to consider: the lack of eggs may result in cookies that lack the same depth of flavor as their egg-containing counterparts. Eggs not only contribute to the structure and texture of cookies but also play a role in enhancing their taste.
Eggs provide moisture and richness to baked goods, helping to create a tender and moist crumb. Additionally, they act as a flavor enhancer by adding a subtle richness and complexity. Without eggs, peanut butter cookies may miss out on some of these desirable qualities.
However, that doesn’t mean you can’t still enjoy delicious egg-free peanut butter cookies. There are ways to overcome this potential flavor conundrum and ensure your cookies are still bursting with taste:
- Use high-quality ingredients: Opt for a creamy peanut butter that is rich in flavor. Natural peanut butter tends to have more pronounced nuttiness compared to processed varieties.
- Enhance the flavors: Add extra ingredients or spices to boost the overall taste profile of your cookies. Consider adding a pinch of cinnamon or nutmeg for warmth or fold in some chopped nuts or chocolate chips for added texture and flavor.
- Experiment with extracts: Incorporate extracts like vanilla or almond into your dough to impart additional depth and aroma.
- Don’t skimp on salt: Salt is a powerful flavor enhancer in baking. Make sure to include the recommended amount of salt in your recipe, as it can help balance the sweetness and bring out the flavors.
- Let them rest: Allow your cookie dough to rest in the refrigerator for at least an hour before baking. This resting period allows the flavors to meld together, resulting in a more developed taste.
While it’s true that omitting eggs from peanut butter cookie recipes may pose a challenge when it comes to achieving optimal flavor, it doesn’t mean you have to settle for bland cookies. By employing these tips and tricks, you can still create delicious egg-free peanut butter cookies that will satisfy your cravings and leave a lasting impression.
Remember, baking is a delightful journey of experimentation and adaptation. Embrace the process, have fun in the kitchen, and enjoy the unique flavors that your egg-free peanut butter cookies bring to the table.
Peanut butter cookies without eggs may not rise as much as those with eggs would.
Peanut Butter Cookies Without Eggs: A Slight Drawback in Rising
While peanut butter cookies without eggs are a delicious alternative for those with dietary restrictions or allergies, there is one minor drawback to consider – they may not rise as much as their egg-filled counterparts. Eggs play a crucial role in baking by providing structure and moisture to the dough, which helps cookies achieve a desirable height and texture.
Without eggs, the absence of this leavening agent can result in cookies that spread more during baking and have a slightly flatter appearance. However, don’t let this discourage you from trying egg-free peanut butter cookies. Despite the minimal impact on rising, they still offer a delightful taste and chewy texture that many cookie enthusiasts adore.
To overcome this slight setback, there are a few tips you can follow when making peanut butter cookies without eggs:
- Use a slightly higher ratio of flour to help compensate for the lack of structure provided by eggs. This can help the dough hold its shape better during baking.
- Chill the dough before baking. This will help firm up the fats in the dough, reducing spreading and giving your cookies a better chance to rise.
- Consider adding an additional leavening agent like baking powder or baking soda to give your cookies an extra lift.
- Experiment with different types of peanut butter. Some varieties may have more oil content than others, which can affect how much the cookies spread during baking.
Remember that while these adjustments can help improve the rising of your egg-free peanut butter cookies, they may still have a slightly different appearance compared to traditional recipes containing eggs.
Ultimately, it’s important to embrace the unique qualities of egg-free peanut butter cookies rather than comparing them directly to their egg-filled counterparts. Their rich flavor and chewy texture are still worth savoring, even if they don’t rise as much.
So go ahead and give these egg-free peanut butter cookies a try. Embrace their deliciousness and enjoy the experience of baking a treat that accommodates various dietary needs while still satisfying your peanut butter cookie cravings.
Without egg, it is more difficult to achieve a chewy texture in the cookie.
When it comes to baking peanut butter cookies without eggs, there is one potential downside to consider: achieving a chewy texture can be more challenging. Eggs play a crucial role in providing moisture and structure to baked goods, and their absence can affect the final outcome.
Eggs contribute to the chewiness of cookies by binding the ingredients together and adding moisture. Without eggs, the dough may not hold together as well, resulting in a drier and crumblier texture. This can be disappointing for those who prefer a soft and chewy peanut butter cookie.
However, don’t let this discourage you from trying egg-free peanut butter cookies. While it may require some adjustments to achieve the desired texture, there are techniques and ingredients that can help compensate for the lack of eggs.
One option is to increase the amount of fat in the recipe. Adding more butter or oil can help make up for the moisture lost from omitting eggs. Additionally, using brown sugar instead of granulated sugar can add moisture and contribute to a softer texture.
Another trick is to incorporate ingredients like applesauce or mashed bananas into the dough. These act as natural binders and provide moisture, helping to create a chewier cookie.
Furthermore, adjusting baking time and temperature can make a difference. Baking at a slightly lower temperature for a longer period allows cookies to spread more evenly and develop a chewier consistency.
Remember that experimentation is key when adapting recipes. You may need to try different variations until you find the perfect balance of ingredients and techniques that work for your taste preferences.
While achieving a chewy texture in egg-free peanut butter cookies may require some extra effort, it’s worth exploring alternatives for those with dietary restrictions or allergies. With some creativity and willingness to adapt, you can still enjoy delicious peanut butter cookies without compromising too much on their desired texture. So go ahead, get baking, and savor every bite of your homemade egg-free peanut butter treats!
They are more likely to spread out during baking if there is no egg to bind them together and hold their shape better while cooking.
Peanut Butter Cookies with No Eggs: A Delicious But Spreading Conundrum
Peanut butter cookies are a beloved treat that many enjoy for their soft and chewy texture. However, when baking these cookies without eggs, there is one potential drawback to be aware of – they are more likely to spread out during baking.
Eggs serve as a binding agent in cookie recipes, helping to hold the dough together and maintain its shape while cooking. Without eggs, the dough becomes more prone to spreading out on the baking sheet, resulting in flatter and wider cookies.
Why does this happen? Eggs provide structure and stability to the dough by coagulating and setting during baking. They also contribute moisture, which helps create a tender texture. Without this binding effect, the dough has less support, allowing it to spread out more freely as it bakes.
However, don’t let this con discourage you from trying egg-free peanut butter cookies. There are ways to mitigate the spreading issue and still achieve delicious results.
Here are a few tips to help your eggless peanut butter cookies maintain their shape:
- Chilling the dough: Before baking, refrigerate the dough for at least 30 minutes or even overnight. Chilled dough spreads less during baking because the fat in the butter solidifies, providing more structure.
- Adjusting flour quantity: Increase the amount of flour slightly in your recipe. This helps absorb excess moisture and provides additional structure to counteract spreading.
- Using parchment paper or silicone mats: Line your baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mats instead of greasing it directly. This reduces friction between the cookie dough and the pan’s surface, limiting spreading.
- Preheating your oven properly: Ensure that your oven is fully preheated before placing the cookies inside. A properly heated oven allows for faster initial baking and helps set the shape of the cookies sooner.
While egg-free peanut butter cookies might be more prone to spreading, they still offer the same delicious flavor and can be enjoyed with a few adjustments. Embrace the slightly different appearance and focus on the delectable taste that makes peanut butter cookies so irresistible.
Remember, baking is all about experimentation and finding what works best for you. With a little practice and these tips in mind, you can create scrumptious egg-free peanut butter cookies that are both tasty and visually appealing.
Without an egg, they may not be as sweet or have enough moisture for a good flavor profile when compared to recipes using eggs in them
Peanut Butter Cookies without Eggs: A Consideration to Keep in Mind
When it comes to baking, eggs often play a crucial role in providing structure, moisture, and flavor to various recipes. While it’s certainly possible to make delicious peanut butter cookies without eggs, it’s important to consider that the absence of eggs may impact the final taste and texture of the cookies.
One potential con of making peanut butter cookies without eggs is that they may not be as sweet or have enough moisture for a well-rounded flavor profile. Eggs contribute to the overall sweetness and moistness of baked goods. Without them, the cookies might turn out slightly drier or less sweet compared to recipes that include eggs.
However, this doesn’t mean that egg-free peanut butter cookies can’t be enjoyable. There are ways to mitigate these issues and still achieve tasty results. Here are a few tips:
- Sweeteners: Increase the amount of sugar or use alternative sweeteners like honey or maple syrup to enhance the sweetness of your egg-free peanut butter cookies.
- Moisture boosters: Add ingredients like applesauce, mashed bananas, or yogurt to provide extra moisture and help counterbalance any dryness caused by omitting eggs.
- Adjustments in baking time: Keep a close eye on your cookies while they bake. Since they lack eggs, they might require slightly less time in the oven to prevent them from becoming too dry.
- Recipe modifications: Look for egg substitutes specifically designed for baking purposes, such as flaxseed meal mixed with water or commercial egg replacers available in stores. These alternatives can help mimic some of the binding and moisture-retaining properties of eggs.
Remember that every recipe is unique, and experimentation may be necessary when adapting traditional recipes without eggs. By making adjustments and finding the right balance of ingredients, you can still achieve delightful peanut butter cookies with a good flavor profile even without using eggs.
In conclusion, while it’s true that omitting eggs from peanut butter cookie recipes can present some challenges, it doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy egg-free versions of this beloved treat. With a little creativity and recipe modification, you can still create delicious cookies that satisfy your cravings while accommodating dietary restrictions or personal preferences.Tags: all-purpose flour, allergy, baking powder, baking sheet, brown sugar, cookie scoop, creamy peanut butter, delicious, dietary restrictions, dough forms, egg-free, eggs, fork pattern appearance, golden brown edges, granulated sugar, ingredients, instructions, mixing bowl, oven, parchment paper, peanut butter cookies with no eggs, recipe, salt, substitution, unsalted butter, vanilla extract, whisking bowl